Sharps Farmhouse

I've been in love with this farmhouse since I was little.

Monday, November 8, 2010

My baby shower

It was held in a beautiful white room with cathedral ceilings. All of the accents were done in baby blue. The fireplace was decorated with purple,white and green hydrangeas from the garden. The leather chair used for opening gifts was flanked by two gift tables.

This is a close-up of the fire place and the glittery congratulations sign.

Pashminas were used to decorate the backs of the chairs. They were the perfect shade of baby blue.
Hangtags were handmade by my Mom. The last circle read "A little gift in baby blue with special thanks from me to you"

The stork was a gorgeous addition, dressed in pastels he was perfect overlooking the place card table.
Mr. Stork's close-up.
                                     
More handmade favors by Mom, english crackers used as placecards and filled with chocolates, so pretty!
Centerpieces were graduated blocks with some of my favorite baby scenes and nursery rhymes, joint creations by my Mom and Dad. Two sets now have a special place in the baby's nursery.

3 comments:

  1. Would love to talk to you about featuring your baby shower and nursery at Baby Lifestyles. Email me at editor at BabyLifestyles dot com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know where that stork is from or did someone make it?????

    cbass717@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful décor work you have done! Purple and white color combination looks simply adorable. Got great idea to decorate event venues Chicago in a unique theme on baby shower party for my sister. I am managing everything for her with help of my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog