Sharps Farmhouse

I've been in love with this farmhouse since I was little.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January

   For me January brought not only the beginning of a new year, but the end of my maternity leave and days spent home with my little boy. How did the last five months fly by so quickly? 
    
    I have peace of mind knowing that he is being cared for daily by family, my mom, dad and in-laws, but I miss him terribly. I was beyond happy and excited for last week's snow day, an unexpected day home with my little one!

    Needless to say, as I have been settling into a new routine I haven't had as many opportunities and downtime to devote to my writings. But as the weeks go by I'm planning to carve out a wee bit more time for this, but of course that's after my wee one is fast asleep ;)

Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog