Sharps Farmhouse

I've been in love with this farmhouse since I was little.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break

While off for Spring break and getting some spring cleaning done, I looked around the house and thought
"We need some fresh flowers in here!"
 With the baby napping, I wasn't leaving the house and having already exhausted my daffodil and tulip supply a couple of weeks ago and nothing new springing up yet, I wasn't going to get the flowers that I wanted.
Then I spotted the dogwood tree from the window.
 The buds are just starting to open and I loved the green color with the hint of pink. I took my shears and quickly cut a few small branches and put them everywhere.  










It was just what the house needed!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful home you have I love so many things about it. Thank you for sharing....new follower please stop by for a blog visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog